Activities that work
Date: Sunday, July 16th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Bill Dimoski and Tim Woolstencroft
This workshop will look at communication activities that have worked in a wide range of teaching situations and that can be easily adapted for students of any age or level. If you have any lesson target or language point that is giving you a problem, come along and we will try to find an activity that works for you.
Organization: Chiba Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Chiba JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: SATY Bunka Hall, Room 2 (4th Floor), 1 min. walk from Inage Station east exit on JR Sobu Line. map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.