ETJ Ishikawa and Toyama Joint Confernace
Date: Sunday, July 16th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various Speakers, both Publishers and Local
This event is a joint conference sponsored by ETJ Toyama and ETJ Ishikawa. Please note that the time (10:00 am - 4:00 pm) is subject to change. Participating companies include David English House, Oxford University Press, Macmillan Language House and Pearson Longman. More than several sessions will be held in two rooms by popular authors, consultants and local teachers. Free refreshments will be offered For pre-registration, please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza, Near JR Kanazawa Station (www.kinpura.com)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788