Iwate JALT 20th Anniversary Barbecue
Date: Sunday, July 23rd, 2006 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Iwate JALT is very pleased to invite you to a barbecue to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Iwate JALT!
Formerly Morioka JALT, the Iwate JALT chapter was started in 1986 by Robin Sakamoto, Natsumi Onaka and Izumi Suzuki.
Iwate JALT will supply a barbecue grill, charcoal, plates, napkins, cups, utensils, condiments and some chicken to barbecue.
Please bring a dish to share and your favorite beverage.Please respond to Catlin Hanna (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brian Evans (email@example.com) if you plan on attending and tell them what kind of food you will bring so we do not have many people bringing the same food items. Some examples of food to bring: potato salad, pasta salad, edamame, yakisoba,onigiri, chips and dips, cheese and crackers, gyoza, fruit.
Organization: Iwate-Aomori Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Iwate-Aomori JALT)
Cost: Free with potluck dish
Venue: Higashi Matsuzono 3-2-9 Morioka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Iwate-Aomori JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 019-662-8816
Phone (work): 019-663-3132
Email QR Code: