What is Red?
Date: Sunday, March 28th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: David Lisgo
David Lisgo will explore the areas of pre-reading and initial reading skills through the use of simple materials, songs, games and activities for their practical use in the classroom. Participants will have the opportunity to share their own ideas and experiences, should they wish to do so.
Organization: ETJ Kagoshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kagoshima)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: International Exchange Conference Room, 1st floor Kagoshima Kenmin Kohryu Center, Yamashita-cho, Kagoshima-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kagoshima
Email QR Code: