NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
NPO TEMI Seminar in Gunma
Date: Sunday, August 29th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
TEMI (Teaching English Methods Institute), a nonprofit organization founded by Helene J. Uchida, the Language Connection's "Primary Advice" columnist, will offer English teacher-training seminars for novices and veterans regarding teaching English to preschoolers and primary school students in Gunma: August 29 (for first time attendees) at Chuo Gaigo Gakuin. Coordinator: Robin Kaye Tel: 027-256-7200, Email: email@example.com Attendees will receive a TEMI certificate and booklet at all TEMI seminars. For more info, please contact Noriko Fuwa at firstname.lastname@example.org or view our website.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: 10,000 yen
Venue: Chuo Gaigo Gakuin
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826