(1,2) Teaching Reading; (3) Research Methods
Date: Sunday, December 11th, 2011 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: (1) Suzanne Bonn; (2) Atsuko Ueda; (3) Takayuki Nakanishi
We have three speakers lined up to present some innovative ideas about language teaching. Suzanne Bonn from Nanzan University will illustrate how the presenter took the concept of the Oxford Reading Circles to a new level through the innovation of Culture Circles. Atsuko Ueda from Ibaraki University will present tasks and projects for extensive reading classes. Finally, Takayuki Nakanishi from Tokiwa University will demonstrate some statistical research methods for academic research. Please check our website for details.
And afterwards join us for the annual year-end party.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Ibaraki University, Humanities Building
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: