Experience the Power of CLIL Lessons for Young Learners
Date: Saturday, April 9th, 2016 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Lesley Ito
After an explanation on Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) lessons and demonstrations of successful classroom-tested EFL CLIL lessons, this interactive workshop will invigorate you to use similar lessons in your own EFL program.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Tokimeito (Niigata Station Campus of Niigata University)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code: