ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ Chiba September Online Workshop Pronunciation Training for Teachers of Elementary Schools and Junior High Schools
Date: Sunday, September 25th, 2016 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Nicky Sekino
This two-hour workshop is dedicated to the teachers of elementary schools and junior high schools, who look for ways to pronounce English. The workshop will introduce four phases of English pronunciation exercises. Along with this, the participants will receive written instructions so they will be able to review what they have learned at home. The four phases are voice training, pronunciation exercises, jazz chants, and shadowing. There will be video footages, which will be given to the participants with no charges. Another take-home gift is that the participants will design their own pronunciation exercises in the workshop, so they will be able to use them in their own classes. Please pre-register by email to Yuco Kikuchi.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen for non-members and online participants
Venue: 3rd Fl., Shin-Koiwa Chiku Center Access:5 min. walk from Shin-Koiwa station south exit, JR Sobu Line Address: 2-17-1 Shin-Koiwa, Katsushika-ku Phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464