Date: Thursday, September 22nd, 2016 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Ikegami Hiroshi
Let's introduce debate activity into class In this workshop, Mr Ikegami will discuss the present situation of debate at the high school level and various ways of introducing debate into class. Participants will then have the opportunity to experience "classroom debate."
教室にディベート活動を！ 1)高校生を取りますディベート活動の状況 ２）教室ディベート ３）教室ディベートを経験しよう
Mr Hiroshi Ikegami has been coaching debate teams for the last 23 years, since the birth of the high school English debate contest in Nagano. His teams have won championship 10 times out of 23 contests. Mr Ikegami is also one of the founding executive members of the High School English Debate Association (HenDA), and is currently the chief of the international section of HenDA, which is responsible for sending Team Japan to the World School Debate Championships (WSDC).
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Matsumoto City Tourist Information Office 2F (map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: