CELF Forum, Tamagawa U.:
2018 CELF-ELTama Forum for English Language Teaching
Date: Thursday, August 23rd, 2018 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Masaki Oda (Director of the CELF), Takeo Tanaka (Yamanashi University), and more
On August 23 (Thursday), we are holding the 2018 CELF-ELTama Forum for English Language Teaching at the ELF Study Hall 2015, Tamagawa University. This joint-event, through the collaboration of the Center for ELF and ELTama, features a variety of sessions designed to promote discussion about research and practices related to ELF and English language teaching. Registration is not required, and attendance is free and open to everyone. Please see the event web page for details.
Organization: Center for English as a Lingua Franca Forum at Tamagawa University (CELF Forum, Tamagawa U.)
Venue: ELF Study Hall 2015, The Center for English as a Lingua Franca, Tamagawa University, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact CELF Forum, Tamagawa U.
Email QR Code: