West Tokyo JALT:
Date: Saturday, August 4th, 2018 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: It's a social!
Summer break is almost here, so why not join West Tokyo JALT at our summer meet and greet! This is a great chance to meet new people and share ideas with other teachers in the West Tokyo JALT community. People will meet at the Machida Odakyu station at 7:00 PM or you can meet us at the restaurant.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: Each person will pay for his/her dinner and drinks
Venue: TGI Fridays (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: