Tokyo JALT Tech: Tech in the Classroom
Date: Friday, January 11th, 2019 Time: 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Daniel Beck (Rikkyo University)
This workshop will focus on practical application of using technology in the classroom. Participants are encouraged to bring their questions and ideas. Novices will be able to discover some uses to apply immediately to their classes. Intermediate and advanced learners can share their ideas and even learn a new trick or two. Computer and mobile device applications will be featured, but not exclusively. RSVP if you plan on attending.
Daniel Beck teaches at Rikkyo University in Tokyo. He has a M.S. TESOL degree from Temple University and is working on his doctorate at Anaheim University. He has given many tech-related workshops for education.
Organization: Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Rikkyo University, Ikebukuro Campus, Building 11 Room 1104 (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: