Project Based Learning & English Training
Date: Sunday, July 7th, 2019 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Masako Moriwaki
Masako Moriwaki will present case examples of implementing and organizing PBL projects in EFL teaching. This will include experiences in training other teachers in Brazil on how to adopt and develop PBL for the classroom, and some suggestions to try out in Japanese schools.
Organization: Nagano Chapter (formerly the Shinshu Chapter) of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagano JALT)
Venue: ILF Plaza, Dainikenshu shitsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagano JALT
Email QR Code: