Career Development Day
Date: Sunday, July 21st, 2019 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: L'Shawn Howard; Michael Parrish
Want to beef up your resume or are you applying for that next job? Presenters L'Shawn Howard and Michael Parrish will each hold workshops to help you revitalize your career and your resume.
- L'Shawn Howard will help participants use the power of their imagination to rediscover the best aspects of their teaching careers and to capitalize on what drives them to envision a future in which they are fulfilled and energized.
- Michael Parrish will guide participants through key points in preparing their academic CVs/resumes and application packages for teaching positions at university or high schools.
Help your career and help yourself at our career development day next month.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Venue: Kyoto Campus Plaza
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: