Connection matters: the importance of human connection
Date: Saturday, November 26th, 2022 Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Antonia Clare (English language teacher trainer/Co-author of Speakout)
As humans, our relationships are important and we thrive when we feel a sense of connection in our daily lives. In education, connection extends beyond this idea of social connectedness to include the deep connections required to make learning effective. However, it can be hard to form these deeper connections in today's world. This talk will look at the importance of deep connection in learning and techniques we can use to maximise our own and our learners' sense of connectedness. In this webinar, I will show you how Speakout 3e can be used to help your students use English to build deeper connections in their learning and in life.
Product: Speakout 3rd edition
Who is this webinar for?: English teachers in Japan (University/High School/Private Language School)
Organization: Pearson Japan
Venue: Zoom webinar Click here to register
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Pearson Japan
Email QR Code: