My Share: Sharing Activities from Our English Language Classrooms
Date: Saturday, September 14th, 2002 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone's encouraged to share
This month's workshop has no invited speaker. Instead, please come along and share your favourite activities! Each should last a maximum of 15 minutes. It doesn't matter what age group you teach. Please demonstrate the activity so that others can use it. If you have worksheets or materials for your activity, then please bring enough so that everyone can join in. If you just want to come and listen then that's fine, too.
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Jellybeans Kousha Building 2F, near Shinysahiki Tram Stop
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT