Oxford University Press:
ELTOC 2020: English Language Teaching Online Conference
Date: Thursday, February 27th, 2020 Time: 12:00 AM - 5:00 AM
Speaker: Many (see description)
What if every teacher around the world could attend the same event? Join us for a series of webinars delivered by leading ELT experts. Watch a variety of sessions focussed on global skills, assessment for learning, digital and vocabulary. Connect with experts and share your thoughts with colleagues around the world.
- Tammy Gregersen
- Harry Cunningham
- Gordon Stobart
- Joon Lee
- Philip Haines
- Colin Finnerty
- Shaun Wilden
- Barbara Hoskins
- Diana Lea
- Ed Dudley
- Therese Hopfenbeck
- Nick Michelioudakis
- Sarah Rogerson
- Fiona Mauchline
- Jamie Keddie
- Nicky Hockly
Join any of the sessions and receive a certificate of attendance and exclusive ELTOC resource pack.
For more details about this online event, please see the conference webpage. It runs over 3 days in February; the best time for teachers in Japan is on Friday 28th. All sessions will be recorded.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Online: To register, click here
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357