Pragmatics in Second Language Acquisition: A Focus on Speech Acts (day 3 of 4)
Date: Thursday, August 21st, 2003 Time: 7:00 AM - 7:30 PM
Speaker: Andrew D. Cohen, University of Minnesota; Susumu Kubo, Matsuyama University; and Sayoko Yamashita, Tokyo Ika-Shika University
This is a four-day seminar on pragmatics features daily lectures by Dr. Andrew D. Cohen, discussion periods and additional presentations. Read full details in English and Japanese on the JACET web site. Applications to attend fall due June 16, 2003.
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: 35,000 yen (graduate students 28,000 yen)
Venue: Kusatsu Seminar House, Gunma
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686