15th Gunma JALT Summer Workshop at Kusatsu (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, August 24th, 2003 Time: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Kip Cates and others
The theme of the summer workshop's second day is Global Education: Ideas, Activities, Resources. The EFL classroom can be an exciting place to acquire "global literacy" while developing important language skills. This lecture will introduce innovative teaching ideas. Participants will have chance to experience EFL lessons designed around global education themes.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: 3,000 yen for program fees only; 8,000 yen for two days including room and board
Venue: Kusatsu Seminar House, 737 Kusatsu, Kusatsu-machi, Guma-ken. (To contact the venue for directions: tel 0279-88-2212, fax 0279-88-8030)
Location: Kusatsu City, Gunma Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: