OUP Kids' Club:
Oxford Kids' Club Summer Camps: The Joy of Teaching Children (day 1 of 2)
Date: Friday, August 29th, 2003 Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Charles Vilina and Kathleen Kampa
Not only can teaching children be a joyful experience - a joyful classroom environment is essential for true learning. In order for this to take place, teachers need the proper tools: an understanding of young learners, brain-friendly teaching strategies such as Music and Movement and the application of Multiple Intelligence Theory, and clear curriculum goals supported by creative lesson plans that address the needs of all students. Teachers will develop and use these tools through a series of fun hands-on workshops that lead participants on a step-by-step journey to effective teaching.
The tuition covers a one-night stay at the Tokyo ANA Hotel in Akasaka, Summer Camp Banquet on that night as well as breakfast and lunch on the second day.
See the Kids' Club 2003 Summer Camp site for more details.
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Oxford University Press Showroom, Edomizaka Mori Building 1F, 4-1-40 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357