Designing Self-Assessment for Proficiency; Human Rights Education in the Classroom
Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Melodie Cook, Siebold University of Nagasaki; Tim Allan, Kwassui Women 's College, Nagasaki.
For our first meeting of the new year, we will have two separate sessions led by local presenters, partly based on presentations at the JALT Conference held in Shizuoka in the fall of 2005. Following the meeting, Nagasaki JALT will have an informal dinner in Chinatown, followed by a visit to the final night of the 2006 Lantern Festival. Please contact us by Feb. 8 if you are interested in attending the dinner and/or festival visit.
For a copy of Nagasaki JALT's annual feedback survey, or for access to the monthly newsletter, please go to our website or contact us directly.
Note on the venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan is the large white building next to Dejima Wharf and Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum; take #5 streetcar to Shiminbyoinmae stop, or take #1 streetcar to Dejima stop.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan, 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: