Waseda Symposium on Teaching and Research in Academic Writing (day 1 of 2)
Date: Friday, February 24th, 2006 Time: 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Please see the symposium website for speakers' names
This two-day symposium will focus on the themes of writing centers, writing in the graduate and undergraduate curriculum, and the use of corpora in research and teaching of writing. There is no charge to attend, but we ask that you register ahead of time to help with planning. For information about the invited speakers, the schedule, and how to register, please see the symposium web page:
This symposium is being sponsored by two schools at Waseda, the School of International Liberal Studies and the Graduate School of Political Science.
Organization: The School of International Liberal Studies, Waseda University (Waseda University)
Venue: Waseda University, Nishi-Waseda Campus, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Waseda University
Email QR Code: