Oxford University Press:
Growing Up with Oxford. Putting Great Ideas into Practice (Tachikawa)
Date: Saturday, February 4th, 2006 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Patrick Jackson, Kathy Kampa, Charles Vilina, Miki Sakai, Setsuko Toyama
Join authors Setsuko Toyama (English Time), Kathy and Charles Kampa (Magic Time) and Patrick Jackson (Potato Pals) for presentations that show you how to put great ideas for reading, songs, chants and lively communication for a wide range of student ages into practice in your classes.
- This tour also sees the launch of the Third Edition of Let's Go - Japan's most popular course for kids!
- Admission is free.
- Schedule :
- 09.30 Doors Open
- 10.00-11.00 Patrick Jackson
- 11.10-12.10 Kathy Kampa and Charles Vilina
- 13.00-14.00 Miki Sakai
- 14.10-15.10 Setsuko Toyama
- Other great reasons to come to the event:
- First 50 guests receive a Limited Edition Leather Oxford Diary!
- Every attendee receives a free gift on entry!
- 15 per cent Discount on Oxford books and materials - Up to 30 per cent discount on selected items!
- Win great prizes at presentations and receive FREE sample copies of materials.
- And more!
- More information online For Venue information, maps and a full list of presentation times and detailed contents information, please see www.oupjapan.co.jp/kidsclub/tour2006 Don't forget - this event is free and no pre-registration is required. Oxford Kids' Club hopes to see you and your friends there.
Looking for a venue closer to you? The 2006 Oxford Kids' Club Tour is the biggest ever, visiting 16 cities around Japan! See www.oupjapan.co.jp/kidsclub/tour2006 for a full list.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Tachikawa Women's Center Hall: 1F Hall. 2-36-2 Akebono Cho, Tachikawa Shi.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357