OUP Kids' Club:
The 2006 Oxford University Press Kids' Club Tour in Yokohama - Growing Up with Oxford - Putting Great Ideas Into Practice
Date: Saturday, February 11th, 2006 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Gordon Taft, Kathy Kampa and Charles Vilina, Patrick Jackson, Miki Sakai, Setsuko Toyama, Craig Wright
Join authors and teacher trainers Setsuko Toyama (English Time), Kathy and Charles Kampa (Magic Time) Patrick Jackson (Potato Pals) Craig Wright (Dolphin Readers), Miki Sakai and Gordon Taft for presentations that show you how to put great ideas for Reading, Songs, Chants and Lively Communication for a wide range of student ages into practice in
- This tour also sees the launch of the Third Edition of Let's Go - Japan's most popular course for kids!
- Admission is free and no pre-registration is required.
- 09.00 Doors Open.
- 09.30-10.30 Gordon Taft
- 10.40-11.40 Kathy Kampa and Charles Vilina
- 12.30-13.30 Patrick Jackson
- 13.40-14.40 Miki Sakai
- 14.50-15.50 Craig Wright
- 16.00-17.00 Setsuko Toyama
- For a detailed schedule please go here: www.oupjapan.co.jp/kidsclub/tour2006
Other great reasons to come to the event:
- First 50 guests receive a Limited Edition Leather Oxford Diary!
- Every attendee receives a free gift on entry!
- 15 per cent Discount on Oxford books and materials - Up to 30 per cent discount on selected items!
- Win great prizes at presentations and receive free sample copies of materials.
- And more!
Don't forget - this event is free and no pre-registration is required. Looking for a Venue Closer to You? The 2006 Oxford Kids' Club Tour is the biggest ever, visiting 16 cities around Japan! See the Kids' Club website for details. Kids' Club hopes to see you and your friends there!
Organization: Oxford University Press Kids' Club (OUP Kids' Club)
Venue: Yokohama Media Bldg. 2-23 Otamachi, Naka-Ku, Yokohama-Shi (5 minutes walk from JR Kannai Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact OUP Kids' Club
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357