Language Teaching Professionals:
One-Day Certificate in Teaching English to Children (Osaka)
Date: Sunday, February 5th, 2006 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: David Paul
Many thousands of teachers have attended David Paul 's One-Day Certificate course and many thousands have come away excited and re-energized about teaching English to children. The focus of this course is on teaching children between 6 and 12 years old. Participating teachers will receive a certificate.
Components of the Course
- How do children learn?
- Getting children fully involved in playing and learning.
- Using phonics to develop active reading and writing.
- Integrating and having fun with songs.
- Planning lessons that keep children focused and motivated.
To confirm a place, please send an e-mail or fax to David English House, Rie@DavidEnglishHouse.com, fax: 082-244-2651.
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 9,000 yen
Non-members: 12,000 yen
Venue: YMCA, 9-52 Minamihorikawa-cho, Tennoji-ku, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: