Sharpen your teaching with strategy-based instruction
Date: Sunday, February 12th, 2006 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: James Graziani
ETJ Saitama is a group for teachers of English to young learners in Saitama. At today's meeting, learn how to make your classroom more student-centered and more communicative. James Graziani teachers EFL/ESL to students of different age levels.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Shogai Gakusho Soga Center, Center Plaza 7F, Sakuragi-cho, Omiya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800