Meet, Ask, Share and Help: Kyoto MASH '09
Date: Sunday, February 22nd, 2009 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: JALT members, MASH collaborators and language teachers
MASH originated in 2006 by MA TEFL students in the University of Birmingham distance MA program. MASH focuses on professional development through collaboration. We invite you to a full day of Poster sessions and 20-minute presentations - and a great way to meet new interesting people. Kyoto JALT Chapter is pleased to co-host this one-day event focusing on a wide range of current issues within our EFL context. By sharing our research, our insights and our innovations with one another, we all continue to grow as ELT professionals. For complete list of presenters and schedule, please go to mash-collaboration-efl.com.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Venue: Kyoto Kyoiku Bunka Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: