IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG:
Sounds fun! Playing with Sounds in the English Language Classroom
Date: Monday, February 6th, 2012 Time: 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Speaker: Susan Hillyard
This is an online seminar being held Monday 6th February 13:00 CET/12:00 GMT, which is 21:00 (9 PM) on the same day in Japan. The event takes place in the IATEFL online conference room; click here for details on how to connect.
Susan Hillyard holds a B.Ed. from Warwick University (U.K.) in Dramatic Arts and Sociology and has worked as a classroom teacher, a Head, or a teacher trainer in eleven countries, using drama for education and language learning.She has taught at two major teacher training colleges in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where she is currently based. She is the former Educational Advisor for The Performers Theatre and an educational consultant travelling to six or seven countries each year.
Organization: The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language, Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group (IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG)
Venue: Online webinar
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IATEFL Young Learners and Teenagers SIG
Email QR Code: