Apple Store iCloud Workshop
Date: Friday, March 2nd, 2012 Time: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Apple Store staff
This joint JALT / Apple Store Workshop will introduce iCloud. The presenter will demonstrate how iCloud stores, syncs, and shares music, pictures, documents, calendars, apps, contacts and mails across multiple devices.
Spaces are limited to 14 attendees, so please contact Kate early to reserve your spot.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Venue: The Apple Store, Tenjin
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: