Embrace Your Power to Connect: Creative Techniques to Improve Teamwork and Communication
Date: Saturday, February 18th, 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Mhairi Robson (Sunnyside International)
This interactive workshop offers engaging and energetic activities to improve your communication skills for better teamwork with colleagues and/or students.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (first time attendees get in free!)
Venue: JR Gifu Station, Heartful Square Culture Centre 2nd Floor (Southeast end of Gifu Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: