Developing a Motivational Classroom Environment
Date: Saturday, November 17th, 2012 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Steven Paydon (Tokai University)
How can we create the conditions in which classroom motivation can thrive? Classroom group dynamics play a vital role in the answer to this question. First through theory, and then fun, interactive exercises, explore how removing barriers to interaction and building positive interpersonal relationships between group members can enhance student motivation and increase learning gains.
Organization: Gifu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gifu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (first timers: free!)
Venue: JR Gifu Station, Heartful Square 2nd floor
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gifu JALT
Email QR Code: