Language Teaching Professionals:
TESOL Certificate (Young Learners): Multiple intelligences strategies for very young learners
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Kampa
How can we use multiple intelligences (MI) strategies to maximise learning? MI can be used to explore the various ways in which children learn, but it can also be used a teaching tool to diversify our lessons. Learn how to use MI with young learners to create fun, exciting lessons!
Organization: Language Teaching Professionals
Cost: ETJ Members: 2,500 yen
Non-members: 3,500 yen
Venue: Nellies, Iidabashi, Tokyo (map (PDF))
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Language Teaching Professionals
Email QR Code: