Developing a Motivational Classroom Environment
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2012 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Sean Paydon
This workshop is about developing classroom group dynamics to remove barriers to interaction, enhance student motivation and increase learning gains. Group dynamics can facilitate motivation by developing interpersonal trust and intensifying student bonding. The workshop will discuss some of the background theory before undertaking a variety of fun, interactive activities designed to develop group dynamics and motivation. Finally, we will reflect on the workshop's content.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center / Kokusai Center, 3rd Fl. Lecture Room # 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526