Teachers Helping Teachers Showcase
Date: Sunday, November 18th, 2012 Time: 10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Bill Mboutsiadis, Jenny Morgan, Yuki Maehara, Joe Tomei and others.
This program will introduce the THT-SIGs programs in Bangladesh, Laos, Kyrgyzstan and Vietnam. The THT-SIG works to aid and assist fellow educators and students in and around Asia. We fulfill this mission by providing teacher-training workshops that exhibit practical student and teacher-friendly approaches to language education that are informed by current research. Participants will talk about their experiences to provide a better idea of what presentations are sought. Information about other volunteer opportunities will be provided.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Kanagawa University, Yokohama Campus map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: