FAB NeuroELT Conference:
FAB4: International NeuroELT Conference
Date: Saturday, July 6th, 2013 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen, Robert S. Murphy, others
The organizing committee of FAB4 invites interested teachers/researchers to submit presentation proposals for the FAB4 Conference, which will be held on July 6-7, 2013 at Nanzan University, Nagoya. How can Neuroscience, Psychology, and English Language Teaching (ELT) inform each other for the benefit of students and teachers? This question is at the core of our FAB events. We are asking teachers/researchers to connect at least two out of the three (Neuroscience, Psychology, and ELT) areas and choose the best format for their presentation. Formats are: Poster session, Pecha Kucha sessions, research-focused presentations (20 min.), and workshop-style presentations (50 min.). Featured Speakers include Marc Helgesen and Robert S. Murphy. A certificate in Neuroscience in EFL is available as an option for participants (additional work required for full certification). Details will be made available at fab-efl.com by April 1, 2013.
Please submit the following information:
- Presenter Name(s) and Affiliations
- Title of proposed presentation
- Summary of presentation (less than 150 words)
- Format (poster session, pecha kucha, research-focused, workshop-style)
Submit your proposal by May 12, 2013 via the proposal form at the conference webpage.
Organization: FAB NeuroELT Conference
Venue: Nanzan University, Nagoya Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact FAB NeuroELT Conference
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: