The 2013 Tokyo ELT Expo and Book Fair in Association with JALT (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, November 3rd, 2013 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Speaker: Prominent authors, trainers, and local teachers.
Inviting all ELT professionals and those interested in English language learning and teaching. Comprehensive displays of the latest ELT materials for children and adults. The Tokyo ELT Expo and Book Fair will be held November 2nd and 3rd. This event is organized by ETJ Chiba, FETJ Chiba, FETJ Kanagawa 1, FETJ Kanagawa 2, ETJ Saitama, FETJ Saitama 1, FETJ Saitama 2, FETJ Tochigi, ETJ Tokyo, FETJ Tokyo 1, FETJ Tokyo 2, and in association with JALT. Call for papers due September 17th, 2013. Please see the call for papers page for details.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Building No. 3. Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages Uchikanda 2-13-13 Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8525
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: