Recent Developments in Monkasho's English Education Policy -- Where Are We Headed?
Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Kensaku Yoshida, Sophia University
As a member of two of the most recent Monkasho projects to revise English education in Japan -- the Super English Language High School Assessment and Advisory Committee and one of the research groups created for the "Strategic Plan to Educate Japanese Who Can Use English," -- Kensaku Yoshida will present his views on the Monkasho intiatives. Yoshida will also provide his views on the factors which must be considered in bringing about positive changes in English education in Japan.
Organization: Kobe Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kobe JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shigaku Kaikan (five-minute walk from the East Exit of JR Motomachi Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kobe JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: