LIOJ MiniConference: Creative Teaching Ideas
Date: Sunday, June 8th, 2003 Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Various LIOJ staff and area teachers
LIOJ is Language Institute of Japan, a private English language institute supported by Zaidan Hojin MRA House, a non-profit educational foundation. The topics of this mini-conference include:
- using story books,
- teaching beginners,
- self-learning strategies,
- holiday lesson plans,
- nonverbals to help children, and
- class management activities.
Getting there: A free bus will leave at 12:40 PM from Odawara station to LIOJ and a return bus will leave LIOJ at 4:10 PM. For more info, email Jim Kahny at email@example.com.
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Venue: LIOJ (Language Institute of Japan), 4-14-1 Shiroyama, Odawara, Kanagawa (0465-23-1677)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: