West Tokyo JALT:
Enabling, Shaping and Enhancing Expression
Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Peter Ross
In this workshop, Peter Ross will present on what is usually described as "error correction;" however, as his thinking has evolved, he has come to believe that the presuppositions behind this phrase are arrogant. In the workshop, he will, therefore, suggest a different approach to this topic, and demonstrate using some of the tools he has developed.
This is the second in a series of EfJET (English for Japanese English Teachers) workshops. In this format, the first part of the demonstration/workshop consists of an opportunity for Japanese English Teachers to experience an advanced language class taught using a thought-provoking approach. In the second half, participants will have an opportunity to discuss the lesson as teachers. Native speakers of English are invited to observe the first part of the workshop, and offer their comments during the feedback session at the end.
Organization: West Tokyo Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (West Tokyo JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Tachikawa Shimin Kaikan (Tachikawa Citizens' Hall)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact West Tokyo JALT
Email QR Code: