Teaching English to Children
Date: Sunday, June 22nd, 2003 Time: 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Genki English
From 10:30 to 11:30 there will be activities for children. Two native English-speaking teachers will perform a one-hour show full of fast action, fun-packed songs, dance and lots of English for elementary school kids of any level (even complete beginners). After the children's event, there will be a workshop for teachers.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: 1,500 yen per child (second child under 3 years old in same family free)
Venue: Aster Plaza, 4-17 Kakomachi, Naka-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: