Date: Saturday, June 14th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Laurel Kamada, Tim Greer, Tomoko Ascough
There will be three main presentations and two separate panel discussions on various themes related to raising children bilingually. Details can be found on the JALT Hokkaido web site, englishforum.sgu.ac.jp/~jalthokkaido.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free (spouses: 1000 yen)
Non-members: 2000 yen (but 1000 yen discount for affiliated with AFWJ, METS, and HIS and their spouses)
Venue: HIS (Hokkaido International School) 1-55 5-jo 19-chome, Hiragishi Toyohira-ku, Sapporo (near Sumikawa Subway Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: