Songs and Activities for Large Kindergarten and Elementary School Classes
Date: Sunday, June 1st, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Matthew Hoecherl, Kate Tindel, and Blake Gooch
During the workshop, Matthew Hoecherl will give a presentation on the various songs and activities that can be used to teach English to kindergarten students, followed by a short question and answer period. In the second half, Kate Tindle and Blake Gooch will share their experiences of teaching in elementary schools. This section is going to be in an informal open discussion in which everyone is encouraged to participate.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Venue: David English House, Polesta Building 3f, Nakamachi 7-5 Hiroshima (opposite the Crystal Building, down the road from Daiei)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: