Adapting American Headways For All Classrooms
Date: Sunday, June 15th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Julian Warden, Oxford University Press
The focus of Julian Warden's presentation will be on the adapatability of the textbook American Headways (OUP) into junior high school, high school, and university classrooms. Warden will give helpful hints to teachers on how to adapt individual exercises and activities to meet the needs of students of all levels in EFL classrooms.
Organization: Himeji Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Himeji JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: free this month (sponsored by Oxford University Press)
Venue: Hanakita Shimin Hiroba (located directly across from Nozato Station, Bantan Line; plenty of free parking; from Himeji Station, train leaves at 13:50)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Himeji JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0792-92-8808