Thinking in English and Keeping Journals
Date: Saturday, June 28th, 2003 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Naoto Sato
Naoto Sato is one of the most successful autodidacts (autonomous or self-learners) in learning English you will have ever met. The presenter has acquired extremely high English skills not to mention his famous interpretation ability. No, he has not studied or lived outside Japan. Yes, he has learned it all on his own. Attend his presentation and you will be able to learn how he has done it.
Organization: Akita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Akita JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen (500 yen for students)
Venue: Joinus in Akita City near Senshu Park
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Akita JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0184-22-1562
Phone (work): 0184-22-1562