Osaka IIEEC Study Group:
Workshop: Teaching Let's Go with Upper Graders
Date: Sunday, June 15th, 2003 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: IIEEC Trainer
How should you start LET'S GO with 4th, 5th, or 6th graders? This is one of the questions IIEEC trainers often get from teachers. If you are starting a new class with upper graders, this workshop is for you!
Organization: Institute for the International English Education of Children (Osaka IIEEC Study Group)
Cost: IIEEC Members: 8,000 yen
Non-members: 10,000 yen
Venue: Nanba Shimin Gakushu Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka IIEEC Study Group
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3323-8919