Japan Association for Asian Englishes:
13th National Conference of the Japanese Association for Asian Englishes
Date: Saturday, June 28th, 2003 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Curtis McFarland, Waseda University; more
See the conference time schedule for more details.
Organization: Japan Association for Asian Englishes
Cost: JAFAE Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 1,500 yen
Venue: Okuma Auditorium, Waseda University (1-6-1 Nishi Waseda, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Tel: 03-3203-4141)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Association for Asian Englishes
Email QR Code: