Online Group Discussions
Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2005 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Wesley Dennis (Hiroshima Shudo University)
In this workshop, Wesley Dennis will focus on the idea of enhancing EFL classroom discussions by utilizing online asynchronous group discussions. Participants will learn how to set up and manage their own online discussion groups. The presenter has a background in multimedia and technology education.
Organization: Hiroshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hiroshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima Shudo University, Bld. #2, Room 2302 (3rd Fl.)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hiroshima JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: