Tokyo Chapter of FEW:
Exploring and Managing Your Emotional Intelligence
Date: Thursday, February 10th, 2005 Time: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Speaker: Quentin O'Mahony and Britt-Marie Luckhurst, management trainers with the Advanced Management Training Group (AMT)
The FEW February meeting Guest speakers Quentin O'Mahony and Britt-Marie Luckhurst, management trainers with the Advanced Management Training Group (AMT), will help us 'explore and manage our emotional intelligence. Not Intelligence Quotient, or 'IQ', but your Emotional Quotient, better known as Emotional Intelligence (EQ). EQ is a rapidly expanding field of psychology and management that leading universities and corporations are now seeing as a key indicator of life success. In this presentation, the speakers will discuss how focusing on your EQ can improve every aspect of your life. Open to all foreign women - no advance reservation required! Buffet supper and drinks included. For more information contact email@example.com, call 090-7216-5171 or visit www.fewjapan.com.
Organization: Foreign Executive Women (Tokyo Chapter of FEW)
Cost: FEW Members: 2,000 yen (incl. buffet supper and drinks)
Non-members: 5,000 yen (incl. buffet supper and drinks)
Venue: Foreign Correspondents' Club, Yurakucho Denki Building 20F, Hibiya Exit A-3
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Tokyo Chapter of FEW
Email QR Code: