Mini Colloquium: Local ELT Research by Local Teachers
Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2005 Time: 10:15 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Greg Birch, Danny Madjanac, Hideki Sakai and Eddy Jones
This joint Shinshu ELT Research Group and Shinshu JALT is a free day event in which four local teacher-researchers will present their most recent research on their local classrooms. There will be two presentations in the morning from 10:30, two in the afternoon from 1:00, followed by an Open Forum entitled "Teaching a Subject in English to Non-Native Speakers" moderated by Theron Muller. This is an event best suited to teachers and researchers who wish to listen to and participate in more academic presentations. Participants are asked to register for the event by contacting John Adamson (Shinshu JALT Program Chair).
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shinshu JALT)
Venue: Irufu Plaza (ILF), Okaya, 3rd Floor, Room 7. Turn right outside Okaya Station and walk 3 minutes through the shopping area.
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: