Date: Saturday, February 5th, 2005 Time: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Hiromi Maruyama, Michael Narron, and Garth Irons
Ms. Maruyama will be speaking on the relationship between motivation and the passion to learn English. Mr. Narron will be presenting with an elementary school teacher. He and his co-presenter will discuss English language learning in the elementary school classroom. And, finally, Garth Irons will share his experiences with a process writing approach to his university writing classes.
Organization: Miyazaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Miyazaki JALT)
Venue: Miyazaki Municipal University, Kenkyu Kogi Toh 3F, Room 310, Funatsuka 1-1-2, Miyazaki-shi (Tel: 0985-20-2000)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Miyazaki JALT
Email QR Code: